Unanswered: Hide Tables, forms and queries

Hi,

I have prepared a MS access database which contains many tables , queries forms and macros. further i have prepared a master form which contains command button to which will load data entry forms and reports this master form loads on start up. what i want to do is i want to hide all other elements of database from the user (ables , queries forms and macros) and only show the master form. how can i do this...?

Provided Answers: 59
    best way?
    split the database into a front end (the user interface forms & reports) and a back end (the tables)
    deploy the front end as a MDE / ADDE so the user cannot make changes to the db, cannot view anything that you dont' allow them to.
    deploy an individual front end to each user (reduces the risk of corruption and also reduces the amount of network traffic
    set an autoexec macro to show your startup form
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thnx healdem for your promt reply,

But Im not a VB programmer...im working with MS Access with the knowledge I collected from watching youtube vedios in MS Access and reading downloaded articles in web. can you pls explain little bit more on what you have said above

Althaf

Provided Answers: 59
    suggest you google 'ms access split database'
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 14
    You can also use an assistant (add-on) that precisely does that. In Access 2003 it's named "Database Splitter" and you can found it in the submenu "Database Utilities" of the "Tools" menu.

As healdem pointed out, you'd better learn about the principles of working with Front-End/Back-End pairs in Access first.
    Have a nice day!