Unanswered: SQL10007N Message "0" Reason Code: "3"

"The message file could not be found. Either the file does not exist, or the directory the message file should be in does not exist. Check that either a default directory or a directory with the same name as the 'LANG' environment variable exists under the message directory."

I'm working of a W2003R2 server with DB2 v9.1 and I'm trying to run queries through CLI API and I'm getting this error. The query can be successfully ran if I'm local, but once I'm trying to query through my tool, it bails with this....

The connection is successful, I just can't get through based on this error code. I've checked the Regional Settings, and they are set to English (1252).

What else can I check?

Thanks,
    Chris

Provided Answers: 11
    are you doing this in db2 command window or dos window ?
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

We're actually through a homegrown scanner that scans a database for certain config parms. So it uses the ODBC o access the information.

We have PLENTY of other machines that this works on, even other 2003R2 servers. I wonder if the IBM HTTP Server 6.1.1.0 is screwing things up?!? I've tried many time to install/reinstall, and I keep getting the same error.....