My client is looking for a Database Administrator - Senior to join their team on a contractual basis. My firm TalentBurst, Inc. is headquartered in Massachusetts and provides nationwide staffing support to our client.

Please carefully read the Job Description below, and if you would like to pursue this opportunity please email me an updated MS Word version of your resume and call me at (508) 532-0604 at your earliest convenience. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

NOTE: We are Unable to Sponsor H1b Candidates at this time so Please Apply only candidates who are US Citizen; Green card Holder or EAD.

Duration: 5+ Months

Job Title: Senior Database Administrator

The main function of a database administrator is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A database administrator is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:

Administration of Oracle databases: Oracle 11g R2 Grid Infrastructure: RAC and Single Instance architecture.
Implement Database auditing and Controls;
Golden Gate replication;
Migration of non-Oracle databases to Oracle via Golden Gate, SQL Developer or other appropriate technologies;
Advanced Security Option, Data Vault, Audit Vault, Transparent Data Encryption; Data Guard, Data Pump and Unix shell scripting a must
Enterprise Manager Grid Control and core packs including Performance, Tuning, Configuration Management, Change Management, Provisioning, PCI-DSS Security;
Sybase skills a plus

Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)

BS degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
7-10 years’ experience required
Best Regards,