It is possible that you may not be best suited for this particular position, but we have multiple positions available in all areas and levels of IT where you may be interested and better suited.
Please respond if you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest in working with us as we have an excellent referral program.
Below is the job description to which I am referring for a current job opening located in Warren, NJ and Alpharetta, GA:
COMPANY: World Class Telecommunications Company
Location: Warren, NJ and Alpharetta, GA (F2F interviews will be required)
Hourly Rate: $45 to $50/hr W2 . NO CORP TO CORP. H1B holders must be willing to transfer their Visa to DIVERSANT LLC.
Duration: 12 month contract, can extend upto 30 months. Potential right to hire.
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED, PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUME ALONG WITH HOURLY RATE AND LOCATION CONSIDERATIONS, WORK STATUS AND AVAILABILITY
*****Please read job description and directions carefully before responding*******
Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 8 + years Experience in programming knowledge in Java, XML and other J2EE related technologies
- 6 + years experience in client side programming using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSON, DWR/Ajax.
- 3 + years experience in web services integration using XML technologies
IF YOU FEEL THIS POSITION MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS, send me your resume along with hourly rate considerations, work status, availability and desired locations. I will update your file and distribute it to the entire recruiting team and the job order holder.
If you feel this opportunity isn't what you're looking for, let me know what would in a brief description of what would be a better fit along with the additional information requested from above.
If I don’t hear back from you, I’ll assume you’re off the market and take you out of the active file so you’re not called unnecessarily. If you ever know anyone looking, keep me in mind. I’m always looking for excellent IT candidates nationwide. Make sure they give me your name because we give referrals fee’s when we place them.