Question Unanswered: Access text box expression error

Hi there. I created a very simple database recently with just one query and one report based on that query. Yesterday the query and report worked just fine, and I was easily able to export my reports as PDFs. Today I've tried to do the same thing, but now when I try to export the report to PDF, or even print preview, I'm getting this error:

"The expression On Format you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: The object doesn't contain the Automation object 'Genotype Query.'."

I'm no Access expert, so this message is Greek to me. Can you please explain it? I only have one manually built expression on my report, but it didn't seem to be a problem yesterday. This is the expression:

=Last([Genotype Query]![Specimen])

Where Genotype Query is my query, and Specimen is the field in that query that I want to show up on the report as a text box (the sub-title for the page). What do you think I did wrong?

Thanks!

Provided Answers: 59
    I suspect you will have to assign the value before the report triggers the on format event. its a bit let to set a value when you are formatting in a report
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Okay, I just cleared the On Format event field entirely, so there are no Events in the whole report. It seems to have worked; it's making PDFs again. Thanks so much!