Unanswered: Report that shows Query dependencies

I have a database that reuses many queries in several different macro's. Does anyone know of a way to generate a report, (or purchase an add-in), that will show for each query any other queries that use it. It would be ideal to show all of the "cascading" queries that one query is built on. It just gets confusing when I need to tweak a query to then have to figure out there are other queries that use the one that's being tweaked and the tweak will change the results of the other queries. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck,

If your running Access 2003 or later you can make use of the built in option for viewing object dependencies, this requires you to have turned on Name Auto-Correct. To do this simply select your object -> View -> Object Dependencies. However having this Name Auto-Correct feature turned on has reported to cause problems for Access to the extent that it is recommended you turn it off!

An alternative solution can be found at this link Documenting query dependencies in Access which involves creating tables then running code that collates dependency information writing it to a table.

Hope this helps,
    Dave

Thanks Dave. I'll review the link you provided and see if that helps. I appreciate your response.

Chuck