My name is Andre Whitehead and I am a Technical Recruiter for Princeton Information, IT consulting company. I came across your resume and I'm currently sourcing people for the below opportunity. If you or anyone you know may be interested in opportunities with Princeton Information, please feel free to contact me via email or phone at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at 866-748-2672 x 223. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Title: SAP ABAP Developer

Duration: 6-12 month contract w/ chance of extension

*** All Consultants must be US Citizens****

The selected candidate should have good experience in writing SAP ABAP/4 Programs, debugging existing applications and performance tuning. He/she should have a strong foundation on working in SAP custom developments with strong skills in object oriented programming.

SAP development experience with the following core skill set :

Develop Module Pool applications, OO ALV based Programs, dictionary objects, ABAP Objects & Classes, etc. using SAP ABAP/4 programming language +
Develop complex SMARTFORMS
Perform version control, builds and other developer activities of ABAP Workbench
Develop & implement SAP Functions, Interfaces, BADIs, Authorization Objects & Fields, SAP Roles, etc.
Design of mock-up screens and working prototypes (to be converted later into actual applications after business approval) as/if required
Assist as needed in the design of data model and program components/applications
Develop program components/applications based on approved design (and/or mock-ups/prototypes) and detailed requirements provided by the business
Perform unit and usability testing and participate in system/integration testing
Design and develop conversion applications, if needed
Prepare technical documentation
Provide required support during user acceptance testing

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Princeton Information. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.

Princeton Information

400 North Ashley Drive, 10th Floor

Suite 1000

Tampa, FL 33602