· Customer maintains a Oracle E-Business Suite with a Supply Chain focus. The customer has contracted Lockheed to supply Oracle Application functional administrators to support their system available to the users based on defined requirements. This SOW is focused on a senior level functional Oracle application administrator with a increased knowledge of Supply Chain.
· The objective of this Statement of Work is to procure a qualified Senior level Oracle Application Administrator for a Temp to Hire position to support the functional aspect of the Supply Chain.
Scope of Work:
· The scope of work is for one contractor to provide analysis, production, inventory control, distribution, cost analysis, finance, marketing, and/or a variety of other business and technical problems within the Oracle E-Business suite to formulate and develop new and modified information processing systems. This person will determine techniques to improve the basis for decision making, policy construction, and program design and execution. The individual will develop, maintain, and establish operational specifications for information processing systems including manual systems and those supported by data processing equipment.
· Consultant must be local as travel cost is not provided within this PO.
· Consultant must be a US Citizen
· Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
· Functional Oracle E-business suite Applications: Inventory, Warehouse Management System, Work in Process, Build of Materials, Shipping Execution
· Oracle application Administration 11.5.x or higher suite.
· Discoverer Oracle reporting tool is preferred
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
· Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Willingness and ability to train and teach other developers.
· Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority
List of Deliverables by Task:
· Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Supply Chain areas ( INV, PO, OM, WMS, etc.).
· Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery.
· Work with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
· Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
· Conduct user sessions for requirement and testing.
· Create and maintain system documentation.
Our Business runs on referrals, so in case you know any Technical Professional with mentioned skill-sets and experience, kindly do refer them.