Question Unanswered: Brilliant database printing help!!!

Hi again guys...firstly i will like to say thank you to all that has helped me in the past

Anyway i have encountered a problem that i will like to get sorted out. I will like to print more than one copies of a report style at a time. Thing is i have to continually press print the number of time i want a copy on the print screen. How can i sent a drop down or type in the number of copies i want then print or however as long as i dont have to press print so many times as i usually print 6 to 7 copies of the same report and sometimes i press to many times or too little not know the amount of times i pressed.

PLEASE HELP, ANYONE?

Maybe you can print to pdf file first, and then print as many copies you need from within Adobe reader later?

Quote Originally Posted by Woytek View Post
    Maybe you can print to pdf file first, and then print as many copies you need from within Adobe reader later?
    hi, thanks for your response but this is not applicable. I'd prefer press print multiple times but there should/or should have been a way to create buttons with numbers on them that could print a certain number of copies just like when you go to the print screen of a word, excel or pdf document. I am just saying, it would have been sensible to do so.

Any other answers that may help?

Printing copies in Brilliant Database

I assume you are accessing the print menu in File>Print. Then press the Printer setup button then properties button and edit the copies option.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Hi again guys...firstly i will like to say thank you to all that has helped me in the past

Anyway i have encountered a problem that i will like to get sorted out. I will like to print more than one copies of a report style at a time. Thing is i have to continually press print the number of time i want a copy on the print screen. How can i sent a drop down or type in the number of copies i want then print or however as long as i dont have to press print so many times as i usually print 6 to 7 copies of the same report and sometimes i press to many times or too little not know the amount of times i pressed.

PLEASE HELP, ANYONE?
    I haven't been able figure out this one either, so instead of using "Report Style Template" I use "Export to MS Word" template, then you can select
    the number of copies you want to print, the usual way.....

Click on the Printer Setup button, click the properties button to the right of the printer name find the number of copies field.

Printing more then one copy

Quote Originally Posted by browzman View Post
    Click on the Printer Setup button, click the properties button to the right of the printer name find the number of copies field.
    I know what you're saying, but it doesn't seem to work in this dBase....

Which version of the software are you using, what user privileges do have?

Printing

9.42 and have admin rights....

Printing more then one copy

Quote Originally Posted by browzman View Post
    I think I have just figured it out, BD is not the culprit, it has to do with the make
    of the printer and the printer software..... I'm using HP printer and the option to
    set No. of copies to print doesn't show..... then I hooked up a Canon and with
    Canon software this option shows, so num. of copies can be set....?!

Quote Originally Posted by singsteel View Post
    I think I have just figured it out, BD is not the culprit, it has to do with the make
    of the printer and the printer software..... I'm using HP printer and the option to
    set No. of copies to print doesn't show..... then I hooked up a Canon and with
    Canon software this option shows, so num. of copies can be set....?!
    you are right!