For minimum qualifications, see the labor category description in the CATS II RFP for the subject RFR labor category. In addition, qualified candidates must meet the minimum qualifications specified below.
• Must meet the education qualifications, and general and specialized experience of labor category 14.
• At least two (2) years experience designing and developing mainframe applications using COBOL and CICS.
• At least two (2) years’ experience developing mainframe applications that utilize the mainframe version of IBM’s DB2 database.
• At least two (2) years’ experience with analytical, testing, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting in a mainframe production environment.
• At least one (1) years’ experience with the State’s SDLC or a similar full project development life cycle methodology.
• Experience with mainframe software/utilities including, but not limited to: JCL, FILE-AID, ABEND-AID, EXPEDITER, and SYNCSORT
• Ten (10) or more years’ experience designing and developing mainframe applications using COBOL, CICS, and DB2 are preferred.
• Experience maintaining or modifying government integrated tax systems, such as, Andersen's tax administration system (TAS) is preferred.
Please provide the following details along with your updated resume in word format….
Availability for an interview:
If required Face to Face then ready to go on your expense:
Availability for start:
Best time to call you:
Currently on project:
If NO, then when was your last assignment ended:
Reason for ending last assignment / Reason for searching a new job:
Expected hourly rate on W2 - No benefits basis:
Work authorization status in USA :
Whether the commute is feasible for you on daily basis? :
Do you have any scheduled interviews (other companies)? [Y/N]: