Good evening. I came across your profile on an online job board and wanted to reach out to you to see if you might be interested in a contract opportunity in Glen Allen, VA with Royal Bank of Scotland/Citizens Bank

My client is looking for a Technical Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis. My firm TalentBurst, Inc. is headquartered in Massachusetts and provides nationwide staffing support to our client.

Please read the Job Description below, and if you would like to pursue this opportunity please email me an updated MS Word version of your resume and call me at (508) 628-7562 at your earliest convenience. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Job Title: Technical Analyst

Job ID: 1436265

Duration: 6+ Months with high potential for extensions

Pay: W2 only, please call to discuss

Description:
This individual will work closely a senior developer and business support team to develop, modify and maintain Visual Basic Scripts as well as support and/or develop reports and automation using Microsoft Access, MS Excel and Crystal Reports. The position will support the business process for a mortgage servicing system. The manager is not looking for a highly skilled developer. The position is more entry level; ideally needs someone with strong visual basic scripting skills and to provide access database support. Mortgage experience is a plus but not required. This individual must be open minded, collaborative and a team player. The resource must be on site for this position; no remote work.

Best Regards,