Question Unanswered: Extracting Multiple emails from query and sending email

Hello

I am a rusty access mind, mu last time I used access was 10 years ago, and currently my new boss asked me to create a database that contain all the documents we use in the company and link every document with the contractor we use and we have a new issue we press a button that send an email to all the contractors involved

it sounded too easy for me and I said yeah sure no problem

but after few weeks I gave up I can't extract the emails from the rows

I know I made it very confusing that's why I attached the current database I made

I am more than happy to start a new one if the structure is not good

Thanks in advance for your help
    Attached Files Attached Files

More details

Seems like I didn't explain it very well

I'll attached a a screen shot of what I am trying to do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snap.JPG  

The first part is getting the data in your database. Sounds like you have a one-to-many relationship between a document and all the contractors assigned to it.

The second part is sending the email.

Unless you're a VBA programmer, you're probably not going to be happy writing the code to handle all that. I'm a VBA programmer, and I still think it's a nightmare. We've been using Total Access Emailer from FMS which runs as an add-in and also has a VBA library interface. It lets you easily customize email messages, send HTML messages, add attachments, specify the FROM addresses, and bypasses Outlook/MAPI and all the security hassles around that.

More info here: Microsoft Access Email Add-in sends messages from your Access Databases with PDF Reports, data, HTML and text

Provided Answers: 14

Thanks DataAnalyzer for your reply

I don't really care if I will send the email manually trough outlook, but my main concern is how to extract the emails in one line with a semi comma in between for example

and I saw this Total Access Emailer from FMS before and downloaded the trial but it didn't work

Thanks again

Thanks a lot Sinndho for the links referrals

it will be great if you can point me in a way to extract the emails from the query or the table in one line

Provided Answers: 14
    You can attach an Outlook folder as a linked table in Access or import it.
    If you go through the following steps you will be able to link an access table to outlook.
    1. In the "File" menu, select "Get External Data" then "Link" or "Import".
    2. Select the type: "Exchange".
    3. Choose the folder you wish to import or link and select "Next".
    4. Type in a name for the imported or linked table.
    Have a nice day!

sorry Sinndho I didn't explain what I want clearly

well I have the 2 main tables
    documents and contractors

many contractors shares the same documents , so I want when something change in the document to be able to send email to the contractors concerned with this documents, how ever I am not able to get the emails from the field I think this lookup wizard messed it, so I am not sure if I am on the right track to I should change the whole database and start a new one ?

Question

Any Hints ?