Unanswered: unable to launch the query petroller in db2

as i am very new to db2,i want to enable the query petroller feature in my db2 sample database in windows
    i am getting an error when i am trying to work with existing environment

"DB2 has been installed previously by a user that is not an addministrator of this comp.this installation will not be allowed as only one installation of db2 is allowed on the computer at one time"

but i have complete admin rights for my user accournt at the same time i have given DB@ADmin and admin rights to the database instance user also

Provided Answers: 11
    has sysadmin group been defined ?
    db2 version ?
    doc : Query Patroller and its components have been deprecated in Version 9.7 and might be removed in a future release.
    how do you enable qp ?
    indicate as much as possible details about the operations/commands/messages
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

db2 version - 9.5

current instance has been prsented in the SYSADM_GROUP

I am trrying to enable query pertoller as following

The instance running on your DB2 server is stopped. To stop an instance, log on to the system as a user with SYSADM authority and issue the db2stop command at a Windows command prompt.
    A database whose queries you want to manage using the Query Patroller server.
    All of the languages that the clients will use when submitting queries to Query Patroller server must be installed on the server in order to eliminate any server to client dependencies.
    Procedure
    To install Query Patroller server on Windows:

Log on to the system with the Administrator account you will use to install Query Patroller server.
    Close all programs so the installation program can update files as required.
    Insert the CD-ROM into the drive. If enabled, the auto-run feature automatically starts the DB2 Setup Launchpad. From this window you can proceed directly to the installation.
    Choose Install Products from the DB2 Launchpad.

when i am clicking the work with existing instance it showing the error as follows

"DB2 has been installed previously by a user that is not an addministrator of this comp.this installation will not be allowed as only one installation of db2 is allowed on the computer at one time"