Unanswered: Exporting an Access Form to a Worksheet in Excel

Hi all. After some research, I'm fairly stumped on how to perform the following action, and I couldn't find someone attempting to do the same thing, so i thought I'd ask.

Essentially, my goal is to export a form via VBA code into a specific worksheet or page in an excel workbook. I would rather not create new workbooks for each export because I'm exporting 14 forms and presenting them together, so it seems to make sense to bundle them together.

These forms are viewed in datasheet mode, so they should spreadsheet compatable, but they are not directly drawn from queries or tables, so the asy DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet doesn't seem to be working.

Essentially, I'm looking for a way to specify a worksheet for DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputForm, does such a thing exist?

Thanks in advance, and if you need any specifics, I'll be happy to provide them.

Provided Answers: 14
    Using Automation probably is the best way to achieve what you're looking for. Have a look at: Methods for transferring data to Excel from Visual Basic
    Have a nice day!