Red face Unanswered: Exclude if returned value is 0

Hi Everyone,

I am running a query that works just fine however, I would like it to exclude value that are equal to zero.

Basically my query looks at the commission that clients pay over a number of periods.

So it goes like this

T.Client_Code as Client
    ,SUM(CASE t.Transaction_Date WHEN DATEADD(day, DATEDIFF(day, 1, GETDATE()),0)THEN (ABS (t.transaction_commission) /((fx.Exchange_Bid + fx.Exchange_Ask)/2 )) ELSE 0 END)as Commission_Day

FROM TABLE T
    JOINING FX TABLE

WHERE
    fx.Currency = 'USD'
    and T.Salesman_Name in ('X''Y'Z)

Group BY
    T.Client_Code

It works perfectly fine however, we dont transact with our clients everyday so therefore this list will return all of our clients in the database and many will have generate zero commission. I want to keep the query along those lines I just need to insert something that says "ONLY SHOW WHEN Commission is not ZERO.

Can you help? I've tried every way that I can think of

many many thanks

Provided Answers: 11
    Use the HAVING clause.
    Code:
    select T.Client_Code as Client
    	,SUM(CASE t.Transaction_Date WHEN DATEADD(day, DATEDIFF(day, 1, GETDATE()),0)THEN (ABS (t.transaction_commission) /((fx.Exchange_Bid + fx.Exchange_Ask)/2 )) ELSE 0 END)as Commission_Day
    FROM TABLE T JOINING 
    	FX TABLE
    WHERE fx.Currency = 'USD'
      and T.Salesman_Name in ('X''Y'Z)
    Group BY
    T.Client_Code
    having SUM(CASE t.Transaction_Date WHEN DATEADD(day, DATEDIFF(day, 1, GETDATE()),0)THEN (ABS (t.transaction_commission) /((fx.Exchange_Bid + fx.Exchange_Ask)/2 )) ELSE 0 END) > 0

brilliant!!!!