My name is Garry.
I wanted to present this opportunity to you.

My end clients hire hundreds of contractors and temporaries every year and I believe it could be a great fit for the following position:

Type of position: hourly/contract

Length of assignment: 12 months

Target Pay rate: - $48.00 W2 (depending on fit to required and desired skills in your experience and on your resume)

Other Qualifications: Upon offer you must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.

Please review the following job description. If you would like to be submitted to this opportunity, forward me an updated copy of your resume immediately. Be sure that you have included the required and desired skills in your work experience if you have viable experience. Upon receipt of your resume we will contact you to confirm your availability and overall fit for this position.

Job Description:

Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.

Requires a previous domain of experience in applications development. Responsible for overall application design, including interfaces with other applications and systems.

Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).

1-3 years experience with Financial Services clients Oversight Works with general supervision and follows established procedures

5+ years experience as a DBA in the DB2/zOS environment.

5+ years experience with Erwin or similar data modeling tool

SQL Tuning and Troubleshooting of a transactional environment

Ability to balance multiple project timelines concurrently

Provide RDBMS subject matter expertise to data modeler in support of the development of the logical data model

Proven ability to take project requirements and the logical data model and create the following:

a physical data model optimized for DB2/zOS environment o a document representing:

the database design that provides the solutions to database related non-functional and functional requirements

details how the implementation will conform to required corporate standards Understanding of mainframe best practices and ability to guide development teams in choosing techniques that optimally fulfill requirements

Ability to explain to cross functional teams the decisions involved in determining the physical data model and the database design

If you are ultimately looking for permanent/full time employment, you should consider contracting/temping. 1 out of 5 employees who started in a temp/contract position became full-time direct employees at our clients.