Unanswered: Print footer on each page that prints

Tried a report, page & Group footer to print footer data on every page. Of course report and group footer data printed on last page. I need the data in footer to print on EVERY page. Worked with Section Expert check boxes with no success. Any ideas?

Are you sure that the page footer is visible? If it isn't, that also means that there are no controls in the section. Even adding VBA code to a section doesn't make it visible. The only ways to make it visible are:

1) Design the report using the report wizard, and fill it out completely and correctly, or

2) Place the cursor on the bottom of the line that's pointed to by the words "Page Footer", and drag it down to reveal some real estate. Then you can add controls as necessary.

Come to think of it, if you use the wizard, you'll always have a page footer, because that's where Access puts the Page information. You probably don't have that either, do you?

For what it's worth, I've been an Access designer for ages, and I still always use the wizards.

Sam

Print footer on each page that prints

Sam,
    I am working with an existing report and have tried placing page footer then a report footer and then group footer. Deleting each one and trying another.
    The page footer displays blank data when excuted, the report and group footer displayed the data (which is a small amount of data I copied from the header) only on the last page. I would like it displayed on each page printed. Any idea?

How about uploading it to the forum so we can have a peek at it?

Sam