Unanswered: Help Creating Forms

Hi all,

I'm very new to Access and dbs in general.

I'm building a database that should perform a very simple function.

I want my end user to be able to input the following information when it comes to proofreading other's work:

Employee who did the work: Coming from a drop down menu
    Employee who's proof reading the work: Coming from a drop down menu
    Date: Entered Manually
    Batch Number: A locally stored number that describes the stack of work
    Document Type: Entered Manually
    Number of Documents: Entered Manually
    Number of Errors total: Entered Manually

As you can see there's not a whole lot going on. I just can't get the thing to work.

My setup is as follows.

One table called Employee. It has two fields. Autonumber EmployeeID(primary key) and Text EmployeeName.

My second table is called Batch

It has a few more fields. BatchID Autonumber(primary key). Date, DataEntryID, ProoferID, #Documents, #Errors, etc etc.

The EmployeeID from the Employee table is linked to both DataEntryID and ProoferID.

Here's where my problem comes in. I want my end user to be able to select the NAMES of employees from a drop down when entering their information about who entered the data and who proofed it. As of right now, the only thing they would be able to select would be their ID number.

Anything to help me get on track would be very helpful.

Thank you so much.

Essentially, when working with forms related to "Batch"

I want to create combo boxes that show all the names of all the employees possible for both data entry and proofer. I want the name they select from the combo box to translate to the Unique EmployeeID.