Unanswered: Can't see reserve tbls on db Sample

Hello guys,

I have a few problem and question regarding my situation that i encounter right now, before that I will introduce myself, I'm still a student and my professor is not around that i cannot ask for help to him. I hope guys you can help me, I'm welling to learn this system. I have search this problem at the internet but still i cannot found any solution to this. =(

This is my problem, I just installed typically a fresh new DB2 Ver 9.7 , and choose the LocalSystem as default user of it.

After I installed it, I go to Command Editor, and i issued "connect to sample",
    as I remembered my instructor told me that the db sample has reserve tables, then i issued "list tables", and it replies

------------------------------ Commands Entered -------------------------
    list tables;
    list tables

Table/View Schema Type Creation time
    ------------------------------- --------------- ----- ---------------------

0 record(s) selected.

i don't what happen, why there's no tables in the db sample, when I got into
    ControlCenter, i click "All System" > 'My System" > "Instances" > "DB2" > Sample > Tables, then i found there's a lot of reserve tables in the database when i double click the employee tables, it replies. A database manager error occurred. : [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0551N "SANDY" does not have the required authorization or privilege to perform operation "SELECT" on object "SYSTEM.EMPLOYEE". SQLSTATE=42501

and I'm the Administrator of my PC.

Why is the problem of this guys? Please help me. We got a project about creating a queries of some tables.

Any answers are highly appreciated guys.

Jena, Germany
    As the message says, you don't have the privileges to access the table. And you are connected as user SANDY to DB2. You may want to connect to the system using the Administrator user or some other privileged user.
    Knut Stolze
    IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
    IBM Germany Research & Development