Unhappy Unanswered: Need help in restore some rows into mySQL database

I am using one mySQL database for several sections of the website and one of the section is not working, when I go to the link of that section it gives the error "1146 Error @ Line 39: Table 'database_name.table_name' doesn't exist"

I logged into PHPmyAdmin and in the list of raws the "table_name" is missing, seems like someone has hacked into it and dropped it.

I have got the following files from the backup server :

- table_name.frm
    - table_name.myd
    - table_name.myi

I opened all these files into notepad to see the data, frm and myi is understandable may be because they are structures but myd is understandable as it has data.

Now I want to restore the lost data through these 3 files but I don't know how.

Please kindly help me in resolving this issue.

San Sebastian, Spain
    Did you backup the files while the MySQL server was shutdown? If not then you may have problems with recovering this data. What I would suggest you do is to restore all the database files of all databases including mysql and information_schema to a separate server. Startup MySQL and then use mysqldump to extract the contents of the table that you are missing and upload these onto your live system.
    Ronan Cashell
    Certified Oracle DBA/Certified MySQL Expert (DBA & Cluster DBA)
    Follow me on Twitter