Sun Technologies Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Oracle Apps /Oracle DBA. This experience is relevant to one of the current openings with our direct end client.
Oracle Apps/Oracle DBA
Short-tem Contract on W2
Successful candidate will assume the responsibilities of Oracle Applications DBA and performance tuner for the mission critical Oracle eBusiness suite application. Along with other DBAs on the team the candidate will provide 24x7 technical/administrative role in the area of database administration, performance tuning, and maintenance of the Multi-Node Oracle Financials application system, as well as assist with tuning, documentation and other support activities. Skill requirements include solid knowledge and experience of Oracle Applications and core DBA duties.
Candidate should have knowledge in the following areas:
1) Proficient with Oracle database 11g with RAC and Dataguard.
2) Proficient with Oracle eBusiness suite 12.x and 11.5.10.
3) In-depth knowledge of Oracle Applications technology stack, including architecture, installation, configuration, maintenance, cloning and patching procedures.
4) Extensive performance tuning skills.
5) Good knowledge on RMAN, Veritas Netbackup, Shadow Image, etc.
6) Team Player with Positive Attitude
7) Technical Troubleshooting