Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you're available for the below position. and please send me your updated resume with current location and the billing
[ Position:Oracle DBA/Data Marts Expert
Location:Kansas City, MO
Rate:$50/hr on C2C
• Deep understanding of data modeling, data marts and performance
• Data warehousing and experience working with large data volumes
• Industry experience with large Oracle databases.
• Netezza experience is a benefit
• Successfully lead major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications. Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market. Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs). Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value and ROI, identify risks, benefits and constraints. Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
• Develop overall strategic technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognized subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions. Create solution definition and solution architecture. Assist Management in Business Case Development and Scenario Planning leading to an effective decision making process. Make presentations to the Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
• Assist in examining commercially available and forthcoming industry technologies related to area of expertise. Research on current and upcoming technologies and application appropriate frameworks and provide recommendations to Management. Perform Proof of Concepts and help Department in the selection of Technology. Proactively create and maintain solution and technology road maps.
• Cross functional role involving coordination of multiple internal and external teams. Responsible for enabling effective communication between business and technical units, to ensure alignment between business needs, functional application capabilities, and the associated infrastructure roadmaps as appropriate.
• Lead cross functional discussions, JAD sessions, and reviews of combined infrastructure and development planned activities across multiple project efforts, acting as a liaison between impacted teams, as well as supporting business partners in roadmap planning for changing business requirements and enhancement needs.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 5 or more years of experience in related field. Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.