02/09/12 3:20 PM

Greetings,

Duti

DIRECT CLIENT REQ

Fulltime Position

Duties:

· Provide technical leadership, supervise, delegate work to enterprise DBA team, mentor technical group and oversee database management for zero-downtime systems

· Prior experience in technical project management and detail project scoping

· Administers, maintains and supports 24x7 production environments along with multiple QA and development infrastructure database related to OLTP / Internet Services.

· Strong Oracle database administration and performance tuning skills to support the mission critical databases

· Ability to analyze and resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues

· Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Oracle Database administration tasks including installation, configuration, backup, and recovery processes

· Administers, maintains, and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the Availability, security and integrity of all company databases.

· Ability to closely work with System Administrators, Application Developers and Project Managers for continuing support of existing databases, modifications to production databases to confirm web-feasibility and efficiency of programming with regard to database driven solutions.

· Position requires a leadership role in the architecture, implementation and support of those databases in highly leveraged environment to ongoing development

· Regular communication to the management concerning a project’s status, potential risks, concerns, problems, and needs.

· Keep abreast of new design tools, hardware, software, and technology and make recommendations for future deployment.

Qualifications:

· Must have 10+ years’ experience in Oracle (10g / 11g) internals including RAC, RMAN, Dataguard and High availability architecture with least 5+ years of database design and architecture experience

· Must have 3+ years’ experience in technical leadership. Management role will be plus.

· Demonstrate sharp troubleshooting and strong problem solving skills in OLTP and E-commerce / Internet services

· Experience in project management and technical leadership with DBA team

· Strong experience in tuning/AWR/ADDM, STATSPACK and monitoring tools like OEM. Ability to analyze key performance metrics using OEM tool.

· Well versed with PL/SQL, SQL and Unix/Linux shell programming and utilities

· Ability to be proactive, handle multiple projects and work well in a fast-paced pressured and growing environment.

· Excellent leadership capabilities, communication and documentation skills to communicate effectively with developers and management.

· Oracle Financials / E-Business suite knowledge a plus

· Microsoft SQL Server knowledge a plus

College degree or equivalent work experience

·

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send me your resume and contact info ASAP, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Vaibhav

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to APN. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.