Hope the day is treating you well!
We at Panzer Solutions were wondering as to your current availability. We have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If so, kindly send me your updated resume, contact details and your currently location of reside.
Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Duration: 1 Month
There are a number of important activities that will need to be supported by this role (listed below).
- Plan, manage, execute and monitor performance testing of the PSS application.
- Analyze root cause of performance problems and recommend solutions,
- Analyze and help resolve Oracle technical problems,
- Recommend and assist in implementing architecture improvements,
- Support validation deliverables and required validation documentation
- Perform technical reviews of IQ and OQ executions
- Implement and coordinate systems monitoring, train team on monitoring tools
- Work with Enterprise Architecture and Infrastructure and Services and associated vendors to coordinate PSS technical solution for performance, reliability, failover and recovery.
There is a need for a technical resource to execute IQs, review IQs, prepare IRs/defects, and take corrective action on IRs/defects. We are finding that closing IRs/defects found in IQs or OQs takes the most time. This resource should have both technical skills and problem-solving ability.Also our biggest performance concern is Oracle. We need a DBA who can solve Oracle problems, and analyze how to improve performance.We have a lot of configuration and customizations. Our configurations are database heavy there is a “lot behind the scenes” in the form of stored procedures and packages.Prior experience with ARISg database performance tuning will be preferred (but is not mandatory)
Aaron Smith• Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 203-652-1444 * 104 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email: email@example.com
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would