We have a job position with (DHHS) and have really liked your resume for this position and feel that you will be a great match and an asset if hired. Please review below the full job and let us know if interested I will love to call you as per your convenience and would discuss this position in detail so that we can go ahead and submit your resume.
Please send your updated resume with salary expected for this position ASAP.
Job Position: Sql Server Dba
Client: Dept. of Commerce, Division of Employment Security(State of NC)
Duration: 13 months
Work Location: Raleigh NC
• 7+ years of recent professional experience as an MS SQL Server Database Administrator with skills with MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008.
• Expert with database/schema design; data modeling tools and experience with CA ERwin (7.x or higher) is a plus.
• Expert with SQL (DML and DDL) and Transact SQL. Ability to assist development staff with writing T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages by using best practices, standards, and code-optimization techniques. Ability to create/replace insert/update/delete triggers.
• Expert with altering databases/schemas, including but not limited to creating/altering tables, constraints, indexes, grants, and sequences. The candidate should be able to write DDL and DML via command line tools (OSQL etc.) as well as GUI tools (Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, Management Studio, etc).
• Expert with change control. Ability to coordinate and implement database/schema changes to various environments (Development, Test, Training, QA, and Production).
• Professional experience with clustered servers under MS Cluster Services.
• Professional experience with database monitoring tools (Idera, Big Brother/Hobbit/Xymon).
• Assist various projects with performance tuning T-SQL Stored Procedures and SQL statements. Professional experience using SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, and Management Studio to identify performance issues.
• Ability to assist other teams in stress-testing applications, locating bottlenecks, and recommending solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Desired Skills :
• OS level experience with Windows 2000, 2003, and 2008, including WMI and scripting technologies. UNIX/Linux utilities and shell scripting is a plus.
• Professional experience with SAN environments and
MySQL 5.x is a plus.