My direct client is currently seeking an Analyst. The deadline for this opportunity is today, so this is a very immediate need. The most important skills needed for this opportunity is Microstrategy experience and SQL. Please review the detailed job description below and if interested, respond with a word format of your resume and the best time/number you can be reached for a more in-depth conversation.
The Business Analytics Specialist will support a suite of decision support tools that monitor and improve shipping operations and scan performance, measure package processing productivity, identify revenue protection opportunities, and facilitate the use of shipping products. The Business Analytics Specialist will develop requirements for initiatives, manage the technical aspects of these efforts, and integrate the new tools and measurement frameworks into the existing EDW/Microstrategy environment.
· Experience in all aspects of enterprise analytics, operations support and reporting;
· Having provided similar consulting services to the other USPS groups, especially the functional areas of Marketing, Sales, Packaging, Customer Payment, Operations, Pricing, and Revenue Protection;
· Having a good overall, strategic view and understanding of the Product Information vision through their involvement in Enterprise Analytics or other USPS programs;
· Having a clear understanding of the systems that contain Enterprise Analytics data and of the Package Tracking Architecture;
· Having working relationships with the mailing Industry and an understanding of their technology environment with respect to the use of package shipping; and
· Having working relationships with other organizations including Marketing, Information Technology, Operations, Engineering, Costing, Pricing and the US Postal Inspection Service.
Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience.
Flexibility in the assignment of resources (qualifications, timing, and amount) in response to the changing needs of the client will be a critical success factor along with the overall high quality and timeliness of the work performed.
A successful Business Analytics Specialist will be well-rounded, and experienced to support the management of the technically complex programs and to liaise with all the internal and external stakeholders.
Additionally, the Business Analytics Specialist should have a working knowledge and documented experience in a variety of other development environments including the following:
· Web HTML Development (e.g. Cold Fusion)
· SQL (required)
Successful candidate must be able to obtain and retain a USPS security clearance. Candidate must be authorized to work in the US and a resident of the US for the previous 5 years with no longer than a 90 day absence.
Also, if you are currently unavailable or feel this is not the best fit, please forward my info to qualified professionals for a generous referral bonus.