Unanswered: Help with Linking tables and search query through form

I have created a table that contains the vendors that we use here at our office. I have also created a search query that will allow me to search and find the vendors by name. What I am needing help with is that I want to link all the manufactures that each vendor carry as well as be able to search by that manufacture and it show me all the vendors that carry them. I do not want the user to be able to change the data in the database only search it. I just don't know the best way to go about this. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Access 97 and a windows 7 machine. New to access as well. ( Have to start somewhere)

Provided Answers: 14
    Without any kind of information about the database, the structures of its tables (names, columns names, data types), and the query you already have, it is almost impossible to provide a sensible answer. See: http://www.dbforums.com/microsoft-ac...ml#post4534485
    Have a nice day!

I am sorry about that. I have attached the Table1 that I created for the Vendors and the search query criteria is Like "*" & [Enter Vendor Name] & "*"
    Attached Files Attached Files