Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.

Please revert back to me if you are available & interested in below opportunity with word version of your resume, best time & number to contact you along with the hourly rates. Please feel free to contact me to discuss more about this opportunity. Just In case if you are not available and interested then please send me a copy of your resume along with your availability. May be in future we can get in touch

TITLE: Oracle HR/Payroll Functional
PAY RATE: 70
DURATION:2-3 months
START DATE: Feb 20 or Feb 27
INTERVIEW: 2 phone interviews to hire
****will be travel between Atlanta and Miami

Must haves:
60-70% functional and rest is technical,
Strong understanding of seeded Oracle R11 and R12 functionality business process flow of HR and Payroll modules,
Understanding of Oracle AIMS methodology and conversant with BR100, MD50 and test script document preparation and review,
Conversant with Accounting impacts of HR/PAY transactions and also month end financial close processes,
Must have good knowledge in Oracle 11i to R12 data conversion of different data elements in HR/PAY area,
Must have good understanding of basic table structure for HR/PAY area,
Ready to travel

Day to Day:

Our client in the middle of an R12 implementation and are in need of resources to help assess, test and validate with their migration expertise. This is a complex migration and they need resources with strong 11i to R12 knowledge. There will be some travel.
__________________________________________________ ________________________