Unanswered: ShellExecute with Wildcard

I was wondering if I could use a wildcard (*) in a ShellExecute. I'm trying to get a button to open a pdf file located in a certain directory but the description of the file is always different hince the wildcard. Here's my code.

Code:
    Private Sub Command110_Click()
    Dim RetVal As Long
    Dim TaskID As Variant
    Dim FullFilePath As String
    Dim strFileName As String

On Error Resume Next
    If Not IsNull(Me.Document) Then
    FullFilePath = "G:\Finance\Leases\Scanned Leases\" & [Me.PropertyID] & "*.pdf"
    RetVal = apiShellExecute(hWndAccessApp, "open", FullFilePath, vbNullString, vbNullString, vbNormalFocus)
    If RetVal = 0 Then '0 indicates not enough memory
    MsgBox "The operating system is out of memory or resources.", vbExclamation, "File Open Failure"
    ElseIf RetVal = 2 Then '2 indicates that the file was not found
    MsgBox "The specified file was not found.", vbExclamation, "File Open Failure"
    ElseIf RetVal = 3 Then '3 indicates that the path was not found
    MsgBox "The specified path was not found.", vbExclamation, "File Open Failure"
    ElseIf RetVal = 11 Then '11 indicates that the executable is corrupted
    MsgBox "The .exe file is invalid (non-Win32 .exe or error in .exe image).", vbExclamation, "File Open Failure"
    ElseIf RetVal = 31 Then 'If the association is missing, then use Shell to try the OpenWith dialog
    TaskID = Shell("rundll32.exe shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL " & FullFilePath, vbNormalFocus)
    ElseIf RetVal <= 32 Then 'the apishellexecute function returns a value greater than 32 on success
    MsgBox "File could not be opened. Error number " & CStr(RetVal), vbExclamation, "File Open Failure"
    End If
    Else
    MsgBox "No file location entered!", vbExclamation, "Can not open file"
    End If

End Sub
    This actually just opens up My Documents for some reason. If I take out
    Code:
     &[Me.PropertyID] & "*.pdf"
    the button takes me to the right folder but I need to pull the actual pdf file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Provided Answers: 14
    Whatever the method you use can be, you cannot open a file if you don't know its name.

See also: ShellExecute function
    Have a nice day!