Unanswered: Record Selection problem

I am using Exacts Macola ES manufacturing/inventory/order processing software. I am trying to create an order entry audit report based on how Macola writes audit information to a couple of SQL tables. There is a basic set of rules.
    1. when an order line item is added, that line is written to the order audit line table with an audit action code of "A".
    2. When a detail line exist and a change is being made the system captures the original line and writes a detail line to the order entry audit table with an audit action code of "B" for before change
    3. Here is where it gets wierd. The next detail line will have an audit action code of "C" for change and will be a new record with the changed information.

I need somthing like:

While order# = audit_order#
    do
    if first record had an audit action code of "A"
    if next record had an audit action code of "B"
    if next record had an audit action code of "C" then
    show detail line
    else
    else
    else
    check next record

I need help with the crystal syntax.

Quote Originally Posted by john757uv View Post

I need somthing like:

While order# = audit_order#
    do
    if first record had an audit action code of "A"
    if next record had an audit action code of "B"
    if next record had an audit action code of "C" then
    show detail line
    else
    else
    else
    check next record

I need help with the crystal syntax.
    If all you need is a record with audit action code of "C", then why can't you make the Record Selection to read just audit action code of "C" records? Why do you need to read each record, check if it is"A", "B" or "C"?

So to do what you requested, select only audit action code of "C" in the Record Selection. There are other ways of doing what you listed but the simplest method is to filter out the records in Record Selection.