NEED AN ORACLE DBA ASAP – GREEN BAY WI, MAX BILLRATE : $ 50/HR + EXPENSES (WEEKLY AIRFARE, HOTEL STAY AND CAR RENTAL)
-- Who Do We Have- Need A Superstar Please--
1) I am assuming this is for an Oracle Apps DBA correct? Not just an Oracle DBA. Please advise. YES we would want EBS experience.
2) Do you want him to have R12 experience – would he be working on the upgrade for you or in the 11i environment only? both in EBS 11i and R12.
3) Expected duration – 6 months – possible extension? 3-4 months with possible extension.
4) We would prefer this person to be on-site for a 4-6 weeks until they understand our processes and standards, then after that time remote would be acceptable. We would want this person to be available during the Central time business day. That way the current DBA’s can work with this person to guide the work that would be completed by this person.
· Oracle Enterprise Manager (version 11)
· ORACLE Database 9i-11g
· AIX (version 6.1-7)
· Redhat Linux version 4
· Weblogic Servers
· Oracle EBS (version 11i and R12)
· OBIEE (version 188.8.131.52)
Responsible for assisting DBA’s with day to day workload:
· Handle the DBA queue that needs to be set up which would include items such as:
o Clone DB’s and possibly EBS.
o Handle Security Requests
§ AIX file permissions
§ DB access Requests
o Slow performance issues
o Bounce Apache/CM requests
o Open SR’s
o Patch EBS
· Assist in all other project work such as R12 upgrade, EBS R12 cloning, R11 EBS cloning, Load balancing EBS and Weblogic, OBIEE implementation.