Unanswered: There is a IBM DB2 provider that works with Entity Framework 4.0 in VS2010?

There is already a DB2 provider to Entity Framework 4.0? I'm looking for one that shows up in the "Change Data Source" dialog window this way (in VS2010):

Right-click on the edmx design surface. Select "Update Model from Database" On the Update Wizard, click "New Connection" Next to the "Data source" textbox, click "Change..." In the Change Data Source window, I am only seeing the following data sources in the list:

Microsoft SQL Server
    Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Microsoft SQL
    Server Database File
    When I select "other", I only see two entries in the Data Provider dropdown:

.Net Framework Data Provider for Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5
    .Net Framework Data Provider for SQL Server
    How do I get the DB2 provider(s) to show up here so that I can use them to model my DB2 tables?

Provided Answers: 11
    have you installed add-ins for visual studio
    available at
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified