Unanswered: Query Updates All existing transactions and not just the new one.

So I think I understand what is happening in my database but I can't figure out how to solve it.

I have a form for whenever a transaction takes place for renting movies. The user would fill out employee, movie being checked out, how many, etc. After this processes and is saved to the Transaction table a macro is run when the form is processed and activates a query that updates the Movie Inventory table. So lets say someone checks out 1 of Hancock and it records to transactions then updates how many are left on hand and how many are checked out in the movie inventory just fine. But when I go to do another movie lets say 1 of Jaws it adds an additional 1 to Hancock plus the new 1 to Jaws. I believe it's because every time I click my event button "Process" to run the macro it re-runs all the recorded transactions in the form yet again and updates them all over even though I only want the newly entered item on the form to update.

Is there anyway to work around this problem?

Please copy and paste the VBA code and SQL of your update query so we can have a better idea what's happening.

Thanks,
    Sam