Exclamation Unanswered: [HELP!!] / add node/instance/db

Hi,
    I'm having a big problem today someone decided to change the trial version of db2 to full version.
    But this change destroy the hole configuration, so we don't have instance, node, database. We have nothing, but the filesystem have the data from each node. So i would like to know how can i do to recover this information from the filesystem to the db2 control center.
    Its very important, so if someone know something about this or how can i start to search information please tell me.

Thanks you.
    Camus
    PS: We don't have any backup.
    PS2: Sorry if my english is awfull.

Quote Originally Posted by Camus122 View Post
    someone decided to change the trial version of db2 to full version.
    But this change destroy the hole configuration, so we don't have instance, node, database.
    You mean someone used the db2licm command to update the license? That won't "break" anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Camus122 View Post
    We have nothing, but the filesystem have the data from each node. So i would like to know how can i do to recover this information from the filesystem to the db2 control center.

What do you mean by "node"? What's your DB2 version and OS? Can you start the instance and connect to the db from the command line (not Control Center)?

Hi, thx you.
    They didn't use that command they just uninstallan and reinstall a full version.
    Thats why we lost the configuration.
    The node iam talking about the relations between instance/node/databade you can't have an instance without a node it creagpte one ( thats what i now) and the database is created on that node.
    When i'm talking about filesystem its about a folder that create db2 when you create a database related with an instance.

Thx again.

The db doesn't get removed when you uninstall db2 (it gets uncatalogued). What you need to do is to check if the instance (possibly called "DB2" on Windows) got created when they re-installed db2. If not, create it using db2icrt command and then recatalog the db using the catalog db command.

What you can try is to open DB2 Command Window and enter db2start. If this works or comes back with a message saying it's already started, try to catalog the db using "db2 catalog db <db name>" and then connect to the db.

Thanks

Thank you for reply my question.
    I tried the "catalog Database" but i don't know why the DB2 said that no database exist on that path.
    After that a partner told me that he made a backup of each database a few days ago. So we re-installed the db2 and then we restored each database.

Thanks you again. =D