Unanswered: crystal reports and excel data

Hi Sir
    Please I am a new Crystal report user and I have been told that with my excel data organised in column it was possible to build a graphical interface in crystal report where user can just select column to appear in the report and Crystal reports perform the task with a report looking like what the user needs. Suppose that excel data are
    name, surname, account number, credit, deposit, reserves
    A user wants to have a printable graphic where he would only select title of column to have the report build
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sobnc View Post
    Please I am a new Crystal report user and I have been told that with my excel data organised in column it was possible to build a graphical interface in crystal report where user can just select column to appear in the report and Crystal reports perform the task with a report looking like what the user needs. Suppose that excel data are
    name, surname, account number, credit, deposit, reserves
    A user wants to have a printable graphic where he would only select title of column to have the report build.
    What version of Crystal Reports do you have? If you have Crystal Reports 2008, press function key F1 to pull up the online help, click on the Contents tab, and select the Charting option on the left navigation pane, which is 10 items down from the top.

Users who are unfamiliar with Crystal Reports will probably need to take a few tutorials to learn how it works.

Eric