Unanswered: Access db calender function

Im currently making an Access database for a Hotel booking system. I have a booking table that includes Arrival date/Departure date. I need someway of either linking it to outlook or even just a simple query to show available rooms but I am unsure on how to do this.

Can anyone help?

Provided Answers: 59
    assuming you have Access and outlook installed on the same machine then you can manipulate virtually nay office product from another. I did use automation to access an Outlook email directory/folder from Access. once you have created your Outlook object inside some Access VBA then providing you know how to complete a task in outlook you can complete the same task from within Access. however you may get some off error reports or warnings as their is a potential security issue of using Access to manipulate an email client

it does require some perserverence and some persperation to make it work
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thanks for the quick reply. do you know any way in access i could fix my problem. All I really need is a report run by a query that shows all the avilable rooms that have not be booked on the arrival/departure dates put in by the user?