Unanswered: Not getting the DB alerts for one application whenever application goes down

Hello All,

WE have a application which is mapped to some locations and transactions.We are monitoring this application through DB. So when the application is in live and its goes down or UP we are not receiving any alerts.
    Whenever application goes down we will be sending the alerts through DB using SMTP

We have other application as well and the alerting is working fine except for this one application. If we do testing manually we are able to receive the alerts. But when application goes live we are not getting any alerts.

Please let me know your valuable comments on this.
    Thanks in advance

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mubasheer99 View Post
    Hello All,
    ... If we do testing manually we are able to receive the alerts. But when application goes live we are not getting any alerts.

Please let me know your valuable comments on this.
    My car is broke, What can it be? Help me fix it.

This sounds exactly like what you are asking for.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

you gave us nothing to work on. How are you monitoring your apps? What code or tool? How are you sending the alerts? You have given nothing to work on.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.