Unanswered: Problem with db2-php connection

I know that this problem is frequent, but I couldn not find anything which could help me...

I'm trying to connect db2 with php, but there are some errors.
    Error.log:
    [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function db2_connect() in C:\\Program Files\\BitNami\\apache2\\htdocs\\phptest.php on line 9

And when I've checked my php.ini file through the console I've found that ibm_db2 initialization failed:
    PHP warning: PHP startup: ibm_db2: unable to initialize module
    module compiled with module API=20060613
    PHP compiled with module API=20090626
    these options need to match
    in unknown on line 0.

Can you help me, please...

Provided Answers: 11
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

I've already looked through the website that you suggest me. It wasn't useful unfortunately.
    But I've solved my problem by installing vc9(!) dll of ibm_db2 instead of vc6.

There were some diffuculties because I couldn't find suitable file(with vc9). At this site (that you suggest) I've found the link to download 'suitable' file from pecl, but there was .tar archive. And I don't know how can I install it (on windows 7)... I'll be grateful if you explain me how can I do it?

Despite this fact, I've found and downloaded the single file php_ibm_db2.dll with configuration, that I need.

That is why topic could be closed.
    Thank you.