Only showing first record on table

Alright, so here's the problem and for the life of me I can't figure it out:

Task: Creating a report that lists all of our medically disabled employees. Must be a single line report (i.e. can not group and then list underneath).

Problem:
    Some employees have more than one disability. This causes them to appear multiple times on the single-line report.

This is the table inside of my program that I am pulling from. This table is for a single employee. Notice how more than one disability is listed:
    (See bardistable.jpg below)

This is the results of my report when I run it in Crystal:
    (See reportresults.jpg below)

Somehow, I need to figure out a way to only show the first disability an employee has listed on their table. Like in employee 0077's case, I only want to see disability D02... not D04 and D05 too.

I DID find a solution to this by way of Section Expert > Suppress (No Drill-Down) > previous({hrpersnl.p_empno})={hrpersnl.p_empno}. But I can not use this formula because it causes my first employee to be suppressed for some reason.

Help please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bardistable.JPG   reportresults.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by Betsbabe View Post
    Task: Creating a report that lists all of our medically disabled employees. Must be a single line report (i.e. can not group and then list underneath).

Problem:
    Some employees have more than one disability. This causes them to appear multiple times on the single-line report.
    From the menubar, choose Report > Group Expert and group by EmpNumber.

Go to Design Mode, grab the "Group #1 Name" (which should be in the Group Header #1), and pull it down to the Group Footer #1. Then grab the Disability Type which is in the Details section and drag it down to the Group Footer #1.

Right click on the Details item on the left and change it to "Suppress (No Drill-Down)". You'll probably want to do a little formatting changes, such as changing the "Group #1 Name" from boldface to lightface, but this should provide the output needed.

I would undo the effort taken with the Section Expert and return it to its default setting. HTH.