Hello,

My name is Piyush and I'm a recruiter at Mindlance.

Mindlance has an urgent contract for one of our direct clients:

Job Title: Applications Developer - Microstrategy - Level III

Duration: 3 month

Job Description

Description

This position is for an advanced MicroStrategy developer with at least 5 years experience designing and developing MicroStrategy solutions and at least 1-2 years experience designing and developing MicroStrategy dashboards. The position will have an emphasis on delivering dashboards and experience with Oracle databases is also a requirement. The minimum education requirement is a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study.

Responsibilities will include: designing and developing a solution, identifying and resolving issues as part of user testing, and supporting production implementation and post-production activities. The candidate must have strong communication and problem solving skills and will be working with the project manager, technical leads, and end users.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 201-8735, even if we have spoken recently about a different position.

If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Mindlance is a global Consulting company & Inc 500 | Deloitte Fast 50/500 Award Winner. You may visit our website at ..: Mindlance :.. to learn more about us.

Thanks & Best Regards.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PiyushKaushal

MindLance Inc.

80 River Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030

(732) 201-8735

pkaushal@mindlance.com

..: Mindlance :..

Note: You are receiving this e-mail either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites, or you had previously submitted your resume to us.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Lookup Candidate