RE: Automotive Warehouse Supervisor Opportunity (07178)

I am still not a ware house guy. Why do these recruiters send job descriptions which are so fricken off my skillsets? Wankers!!!!

probably because you stated in your CV that you had experience of data warehousing
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by healdem View Post
    probably because you stated in your CV that you had experience of data warehousing
    Nope. That's the thing which drives me up the wall. Where do they get this stuff?

You don't want to know. You've likely been bought and sold several times with varying methods of heuristics. They could have simply seen "database". Since that's what the pointy heads said they wanted to look for, that's what they got.

Never fielded a questionable report/data request that made you seriously wonder what they could possibly be doing with the results since the way they were asking the question was ridiculous?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Never fielded a questionable report/data request that made you seriously wonder what they could possibly be doing with the results since the way they were asking the question was ridiculous?
    I have a method to resolve this conflict. I put the request in our TT queue, set priorities, and wait a few weeks before I close the ticket. They have a tendency to forget the urgency until the next demand report. And the cycle continues.