Unanswered: Access 2007 Object Dependencies on a Field

I know that Access 2007 allows you to check which objects are dependent upon a given object so that you can make sure it's okay to delete that object without screwing up other objects.

I was wondering whether this type of function was available for a given field. In the process of updating my database design, sometimes a field becomes obsolete. In this case, I update all my queries and forms according to the new design without using the obsolete field.

However, I have over 100 queries in this particular database. I was wondering if Access could give me a list of queries that depend on a given field.

If this is not possible, that's okay; I'll just correct the errors as they pop up in the future.

Thanks

It's a very imprecise method, but you can try wildcard searches on the Expression field of hidden tables MSysQueries/MSysObjects.

Code:
    SELECT MSysQueries.Expression, MSysObjects.Name
    FROM MSysQueries INNER JOIN MSysObjects ON MSysQueries.ObjectId = MSysObjects.Id
    WHERE (((MSysQueries.Expression) Like "*blah*"));

Quote Originally Posted by amonroejj View Post
    It's a very imprecise method, but you can try wildcard searches on the Expression field of hidden tables MSysQueries/MSysObjects.

Code:
    SELECT MSysQueries.Expression, MSysObjects.Name
    FROM MSysQueries INNER JOIN MSysObjects ON MSysQueries.ObjectId = MSysObjects.Id
    WHERE (((MSysQueries.Expression) Like "*blah*"));
    That works quite well; thank you very much!