Unanswered: help me to be form struktur table

please help me

I'm making a web in which there were two companies.

every company has a branch.

how the composition of a distinguished table. so that companies can log branch.

I make a table like this earlier

MsMain (id_pusat, name_pusat, jml_cabang, password, username)

MsCabang (id_cabang, id_pusat, name_cabang, location)

cos table which I did on the side of the center can only login

Provided Answers: 54
    Insert rows for each company into your MsMain table. Each row should have a unique value for id_pusat.

Insert rows for each new branch into MsCabang and use the appropriate id_pusat value to show that the branch belongs to a specific company.

Look up the term Foreign Key and if your MySQL database engine supports foreign keys then you should declare them within MySQL too.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

thanks Pat Phelan.

how to create a table login structure, so that the center and branch can log in

Provided Answers: 54
    I don't understand what you want to do well enough to be able to help you do it. There is too much about your system that I just don't know, such as what programming languages, tools, etc. you are using and exactly what real world problem you are trying to solve.

In post #1 above you include username and password at the company level. This leads me to think that you are going to manage the branches from the company level. If that is what you intend to do, you are "ready to go" with what you have now.

I don't speak/read/write Malay well, but I can usually follow it and respond in English if that will help you.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

i'am sory master
    I just wanted to make a thesis project. I am confused to make the branch and the center can login with the username and password are different.

i'am sory, if I am using English language is a mess. because I wantid trying to learn to use English