Unanswered: Print Preview with a Runtime DB

I have created a report in a ".accdb" database. I open the report with an OpenReport macro with the View set to Print Preview. When I run the report the Print Preview tab opens and the Print icon is active and displayed in the right corner.
    When I convert the db to Runtime (.accdr) and run the report, the Print icon is greyed out and I have to click the Office Button and select Print in order to print the report.
    Is there any way to get the Print Icon active in Print Preview in a RunTime database?

Provided Answers: 14
    I never experimented (yet) with a database in Access 2007 or 2010 format. However, when open with the run-time in former versions (2000, XP, 2003) you need to program your own toolbars if you want any in your application: the standard menus and toolbars are disabled in the run-time environment. I can only imagine that there must be a similar feature going on with the ribbon in the newer versions of Access.
    Have a nice day!

Runtime Print Problem

Thanks for the info.
    I guess I have to learn how to program my own toolbar for the Print Preview.