Question Unanswered: PCC Access tab blank on v11 cleint (w7 64bit)

Dear Collective,

I had a weird event last week installing in a clients environment.

Version 11 on 2003 server (32 bit) and a variety of clients (some 32 bit xp, some 32 bit w7, some 64 bit w7).

I instaleld 32 bit PSQL clients on them all with no issues apart from one box (Modern HP box running w7 64bit, fully service packed).

On that box I could not turn off the local engine - when I loaded the PCC the access tab had NO contents (blank tab with some odd text occasionally 'randomly' on it).

I installed and uninstaleld numerous times under a domain admin account.

On one occassion I checked the access tab - blank, fired up the client application and checked the tab again - entries (hurah), turned off the local engine at which point the local pervasive service then wouldnt start after reboot....but if i disabled the service would fire up the preload....

I couldnt find the normal pervasive configuration entires in the registry either.

Analyser worked with no errors (annoyingly!).

After over an hour of playing with the machine I had to move on and do other things - just wondered if anyone had ever seen similar before???

Many thanks in advance for reading a confusing post!

Provided Answers: 4
    A few questions:
    - Which release of PSQL v11? (11.0, 11.10,etc)?
    - Does the problem box have an nVidia video card?

A suggestion:
    Try removing the directory at C:\programdata\Pervasive Software\PSQL\rcp\workspace-pcc.
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.