Question Unanswered: VBA Code "Query input must contain at least one table or query"

I want to take all the fields in TBLCommissionTransactions in current DB and make a new table in T:\folder\TblBackups.mdb and append today’s date and time to the new table name. This is purely for archival purposes.

Sorry, not really well versed in VBA. I have the following code which I modified from search online. When I run it I get the message "Query input must contain at least one table or query" which I am suspecting is failing on strTableName but don't really know for sure. I have played around with it and can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?

Private Sub BackupTblCommissions_Click()
    Dim strTableName As String
    Dim strFilename As String
    Dim strSQL As String
    strFilename = "T:\folder\TblBackups.mdb"
    strTableName = "TBLCommissionTransactions" & Format(Now(), "yyyymmdd-hhmm")
    strSQL = "SELECT TBLCommissionTransactions.* INTO " & strTableName & " IN " & _
    strFilename & " FROM TBLCommissionTransactions;"

CurrentDb.Execute strSQL
    End Sub

Here is SQL and I can get it to run with the action query, just can autmatically get the date appended to the table name that way.

SELECT TBLCommissionTransactions.* INTO TBLCommissionTransactions20120404-1100 IN 'T:\folder\TblBackups.mdb'
    FROM TBLCommissionTransactions;

Looks like you're mssing some quotes - try this:

strSQL = "SELECT TBLCommissionTransactions.* INTO " & strTableName & '" IN " & strFilename & "' FROM TBLCommissionTransactions;"
    Regards
    JD

Software-Matters

Thumbs up Here is the code that worked

Thanks to Remou

Code:
    strFilename = "'T:\folder\TblBackups.mdb'"
    strTableName = "[TBLCommissionTransactions" & Format(Now(), "yyyymmdd-hhmm" & "]")
    strSQL = "SELECT TBLCommissionTransactions.* INTO " & strTableName & " IN " & _
    strFilename & " FROM TBLCommissionTransactions;"