Paradox Install and Download

Hi,

I am looking for a download of Paradox (preferably version 9) but have been unable to find anywhere on the net that offers this. Even the Corel website indicates that Paradox is part of Word Perfect office, which I downloaded and installed but I cannot find it anywhere.

I have tried WordPerfect Office X5 but can't see Paradox anywhere. I tried installing the full pro version.

I am a newbie to Paradox, coming from a SQL Server background, and done more MS-Access than I'd like to mention.

Any help is much appreciated.

Andez
    Last edited by Andez2000; 04-05-12 at 08:45.

there are no legal online downloads.. as you noted, it's part of the Word Perfect Suite Professional, all US versions since 2002 (v10)
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Green View Post
    there are no legal online downloads.. as you noted, it's part of the Word Perfect Suite Professional, all US versions since 2002 (v10)
    So what would be the options for a newbie who can't choose which version to use and must work with old versions, say 8 or 9. And yes, I already noted there's no legal download around, not even a trial. I'm kinda having the same problem of Andez.

Any recommendation?

Thanks

v10 had some minor advanced OPAL additions to v9 that most folks didn't need to worry about.. v11 is v10 with two external SPs.. every WP Suite since Suite 11 uses Pdox 11.. it will never change.. this has been a "dead product" for a decade, with very little active support..

if you must use what is already there, you use it.. sorry, but what's the actual question?

if you have technical questions, please take them to the community web site / newsgroup

Support - Paradox Community
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too