Unanswered: Connect to MSSQL on remote, with windows authentication, JAVA

Hi everyone,

I want to do the same things on lots of MSSQL 2008 servers which are installed on the remote desktops. I have the windows server login information of the servers. And that login user can connect to MSSQL server. (I mean I can connect to MSSQL server via Windows Authentication with that users)

I want to do that with Java code. I tried to connect by using jdbc driver, but I couldn't. How can I connect to MSSQL server remotely, with windows user which have right to connect MSSQL 2008 R2.

Thank you....

Try :

jdbc:sqlserver://myServer;integratedSecurity=true;

Hi Jack,

Thanks to reply. But I want to login to the server remotely, not to my computer. My Pc and the servers are in the different domain. So, it is a problem during connection.
    MyPC - x domain_____________________ServerA - y domain(I have login info user1)
    java program --------Connect------->> MSSQL server(user1 can connect via windows authentication on this server)

By using "integratedSecurity=true"; I can only connect my own local MsSQL Server. I can't connect to remote server by using windows authentication.

Just to clarify : with something like:
    jdbc:sqlserver://a_remote_ip_address;databaseName=AdventureWorks;in tegratedSecurity=true;

the connection fails?

When you say "in a different domain" , do you mean local domains or an AD authenticated domain?