When viewing a multiple items form in form view Access 2007, there is a column of rectangles on the left, one for each record, as seen in this image: http://www.baycongroup.com/access200...ipleItemEx.gif

You can select specific rows or sets of rows in a multiple items form by clicking, dragging, or Shift+clicking these rectangles. When these rows are selected, you can press Ctrl+C to copy the selected record set to the clipboard.

I have created a multiple items form that allows the user to apply ad hoc filters by clicking the heading labels, each of which has its own respective set of VBA code that sets the focus to its field and opens the filter menu. Here is a sample. Pardon the asterisks. For some reason DBForums replaces ".R_u" (without underscore) with "****". Is "dot are you" a cuss phrase?
Code:
Private Sub lblViewMachinesCustomer_Click()
    Customer.SetFocus
    Docmd****nCommand acCmdFilterMenu
End Sub
After applying these filters to respective records, I would like to allow the user to click a button on the form that selects all the currently displayed records and copies them to the clipboard, allowing the user to paste the data into excel or some other application and format for printing.

I realize that the user can still select and copy all the records by selecting the first record, dragging the scroll bar down to the bottom of the sheet, Shift+clicking the last record, and pressing Ctrl+C. However, it would be much more convenient to be able to simply press a button to copy all the displayed records to the clipboard.

I have searched the interwebs for a set of VBA code commands to perform this action, but to no avail. If you know of a way to do this, please feel free to let me know.