Unanswered: Multi Value Fields

Hello All...

I've read several posts related to this that basically say "Don't use them".

I have several fields in my DB that can use multiple values, as well as a single value.

Other then the Option for Mutli Value fields is there another way to do this?

I have them set up this way currently but when I put the field on a report to print the information out so that I can enter it into our Billing System, I get multiple rows for the same record which has multiple values checked.

The reason I chose this option is I have a table with all the values in it and the field as a Lookup inot that table so my users can check the options they want for that particular record when they enter a request for updating in our billing system.

Apparently as I read on another post, this appears to be easy but isn't and one of hte biggest mistakes Access made.

Any suggestions would be apprecatied. Thank you.

I figured out why it was printing multiple rows for each record with a multi value field.

I had placed the field.value onto the report from the query whcih caused it and when I fixded that, I neglected to correct the Data Source on the report. Once i changed that back it was fine.

So thanks anyway.